Saturday 22 January 2011

Back when Cube - was rollin wit Lorenzo in a Benzo I was bangin wit a gang of instrumentals

fuck you i'm making stuff! I just don't want to put it up yet coz i don't know whether it's balls or not and I don't want to keep filling this thing with videos off youtube. And mindless drivel. Just typing absolute balls. Ballbags and such. Cumstains. Anyway, I'm going to new york for about a week in august(!!) so i want to have a full decent comic by then to toss around. Meanwhile may not have stuff on here for a while before until i've produced enough wheat not chaff. At the moment it's mainly about my dreams and about black people and stuff. Maybe I'll do an exhibition and do the odd fair or stall to flog some stuff with my new found retail skills. Oh, and I got a 'passable' review from Paper Tiger for my eyeball contribution. Cheers. lolz. I went to the Brit Art Now exhibition at Saatchi and they had a comic strip in the exhibit, but apparently it was working in the school of 'Bourriaud’s Relational Aesthetics'. Go figure. Too stupid for artschool.

1 comment: