Tuesday 9 November 2010

Muthafuckas

Hello boys and girls ( if anyone is really reading this) I am now living in East Lahndahn. Most inspiring. I'm working on some stuff for the upcoming Alternative Press Fair on the 28th Novemberhttp://www.alternativepress.org.uk/. Maybe I'll do a launch of my Contagious thing at some point too ( hint: Mr Chicken) , I want to extend the story to a full length thing,- need to get a crack on.

Also managed to get a mini internship at the awesome London Miles Gallery for the new show http://www.londonmiles.com/ which is opening next week. The group exhibition is called 'The Idol Hours' and feautures reworkings of classic paintings by contemporary artists. London Miles is pretty lush as it specifically spotlights illustrators, comics and graffiti artists and pop surrealist types- all the lowbrow low down and dirty artscummers. I've admired this shit for a while now. 'Citin times! Now if somone could bathe me and sing me to sleep before my ridiculously long commute to work in retail tomorrow, that would be maaahvellous. Laters!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment