Sunday 22 August 2010

Made

I went to Made, I talked to people, I drank cider and sold some envelopes with drawings on and a few other bits. Lowe is getting her Theda publication put in a library zine collection. Some people like our work. Max's friend crossed out the 'cakes' in a sign that said '2 cakes for £2.50' and wrote ' balls'and put it over his flies. Some people were annoyed about this. Umm, it was a weird day. It was in a 'club' which looked more like a weird small village hall and it was mainly scenesters, artists and scenester artists. Also, I find it weird when people start filming you but don't say anything about it, and become very self conscious about the conversation. I also finally met Vicky from Xerografix and see her screenprinted paper which also features my Jay Z strip. We shared a table :). I also met the London 'comix are the new rock n roll' people and talked bollocks to them. They were nice. We got a group portrait drawn by a girl who was filling in at the illustration photo booth and said' i used to do illustration but i can't draw'. I liked it. She drew patterns all over us. I talked to Johnson about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment